…the nitty, gritty, boring bits!
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
- By placing an order with us you are accepting our terms and conditions.
- We need a non-refundable deposit that represents 50 per cent* of the total order value at the time you place your order. We cannot book production time or begin work until we have received both the completed order form and your deposit.
If you cancel your order, you must pay in full for any work completed or in progress.
* If you order is less than £250/turnaround time is less than 4 weeks, we need full payment including postage and packing.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Any price increase will not affect orders already confirmed.
- We invoice each delivery of your order separately, less the deposit for the items it includes. Payment is due three weeks before we send out the consignment. Items will not leave our studio until funds have cleared our bank account..
- We make our stationery to order for every customer and have no stock items. Therefore we only make refunds and exchanges if goods are faulty. You must tell us in writing about any product defect within three days of receiving your order.
The only exception is damage occurring to your order between our studio and your delivery address, and if there is no derogation from the terms set out in the section ‘delivery’. You must tell us about delivery damage at once.
- We take great care in producing your proofs, but you are responsible for the accuracy of the copy you supply and for proof-reading all text and copy we set out in the proofs. You must make sure the proof is exactly as you want it before you approve it.
- We will not begin production until we have received approval of the proofs from you, and we will not be responsible for any mistakes discovered after this time.
- Please ensure you check and correct any errors in your personal information before you send it to us. This includes people’s names, places, addresses, times, location, table plan details and any text used for orders of service. We will provide you with two free proofs, but any further corrections that you ask for will incur extra charges.
- Any delay caused by you failing to respond to proofing items within our timescale could mean a delay in your order.
- We will send you an e-mail when your order is being dispatched from our studio. We will supply any parcel tracking details at the same time.
- Please ensure the delivery address given on your order form and shown on your invoice is correct. Any changes you make to the delivery address after we have sent your email dispatch notice will incur a £30 charge.
- We send all deliveries by courier. You will have to sign for the package or packages on arrival.
- If the courier company is unable to deliver your consignment, their representative will leave a card. It is your responsibility to contact the courier to arrange redelivery or collection from the depot within four days. Any packages returned to us will incur extra charges for redispatch.
- Our responsibility for your wedding stationery remains until you sign for the consignment. After this time any damage, excluding our negligence in design or production, will be your responsibility. This includes any damage to your invitations or other wedding stationery when mailed to guests.
- We take extreme care in packing your stationery. In the unlikely event your parcel suffers damage, you MUST write the word “damaged” when signing for the parcel. Failure to do so will impede any claim we make with the courier and will mean we cannot replace your items. You must also report delivery damage to us immediately by e-mail.
- This website and all designs are the copyright and property of XOXO ltd. You or a third party cannot copy any part of the design or reproduce it in any way. We are a member of ACID – Anti-Copying in Design. We will follow-up any infringement of copyright.
- It is your responsibility to get permission to reproduce any copyright material, such as the words of hymns or poems, which will feature in the stationery.
- Designs that feature small parts and decorations are not suitable for small children and babies.
- XOXO ltd reserves the right to substitute alternative materials if a material used becomes unavailable.
- All products from our hand finished range, are hand finished! Slight variations between each item are therefore natural. However we exert every effort to achieve uniformity in our products.
- Colour reproduction is as accurate as possible, but may vary slightly from the original article.
- XOXO ltd accepts no responsibility for the affect of ageing on the materials used.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, all data collected is for the sole use of XOXO ltd. We will not use it in any other way unless required by Law.
- We provide links to other websites as an information source only. XOXO ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of external sites.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.